- Trebor Sholz, New School of New York
- Sébastien Broca, Paris VIII, CEMTI
- Marie-Anne Dujarier, Sorbonne-Nouvelle, LISE
- Maud Simonet, CNRS, IDHES
- Chairman: Jacob Matthews,Paris VIII, CEMTI
In 2013, Trebor Scholz edited a collective book (Digital Labor. The Internet as Playground and Factory, Routledge) which presents the latest research on digital labor. In France, sociologists also analyse transformation of work (employment, volunteering, activity, professions…) and ownership induced by these new forms of production, exchange and consumption. This session, organized by the Critical Workshop of the CNAM, offers to confront American and French research on these issues.
14 h 30 – 17 h 30 at the Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers (CNAM).
Tuesday, 8 th December 2015
Salon d’honneur (2 rue Conté, Gate 39, first floor)